CONFIDENCE AND PEACE OF MIND
As we get ready to welcome our guests back to Moksha, our focus is on making sure everyone is safe. From our dine-in opening on 4th July, Covid-19 secure enhanced cleaning and safety procedures will be in place. All areas will be kept to the highest standard of cleanliness. New measures have been introduced to maintain social distancing guidance.
- Please note if you or someone in your party are showing any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not come to the restaurant and cancel any existing bookings.
- Please wear mask when using restrooms.
- Due to limited capacity because of social distancing measures, advance booking is highly recommended.
OUR SAFETY MEASURES INCLUDE:
SOCIAL DISTANCING Our spaced-out table arrangements allow you to stay physically distant from other customers, whilst enjoying your restaurant experience. Barrier screens are also available.
ENHANCED CLEANING: Staff trained to deliver frequent and thorough Covid-19 cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout the building.
HAND SANITISER STATIONS: Hand sanitiser stations have been placed throughout the building, with signs reminding customers and staff of the importance of frequent hand cleaning.
CONTACTLESS PAYMENT: We encourage contactless card or mobile payments, wherever possible, to avoid cash payments.
In addition we are:
- Introducing new internal signage to provide clear guidance to customers.
- Offering a takeaway and delivery service for those who wish to eat off-premises.
- Our restaurant menus are disinfected before re-use.